June is here and so is the traffic.
The Myrtle Beach real estate market is busy all year round yet no one can deny that there will be more buyers along the Grand Strand over the next 120 days than any other time of the year.
As agents, this is the time where we have to work day and night to make sure that we serve our clients.
There are so many positive things to report on our market these days.
- Internet traffic with buyers has exploded. Meaning, there are a lot of people looking for real estate right now.
- Demand for residential homes has increased over the last few months. I just sold two properties in the past week that I only had on the market for one week. One of them had two offers at the same time and sold full price.
- Inventory is lower than usual for all property types. Condos, homes and lots are getting a lot of attention because the supply has declined.
- Days On Market (DOM) to sell a property has decreased. This is just another sign that the market is moving. Want to know what your property's worth, click here.
- Financing has finally loosened again. Banks are approving more loans, which is increasing buyer demand. If more people qualify then more people will buy.
At this time, there is NO BAD NEWS about our market.
All we know is that this is a Seller’s Market. Sellers are selling faster and for more money than they have in the past 10 years.
If you are thinking of making a move anytime soon, this could be a good time because the market is working in your favor.
I hope you find this information helpful.
Thank you for allowing me to be your local Real Estate Resource.